Gippsland has an established network of road, rail and air connections to and from Melbourne and around Victoria.
The value of this network has been enhanced by major investment in road and rail infrastructure, both in the region and in along the corridor to market in greater Melbourne.
For example, a high-speed rail service between Melbourne and Latrobe City operates at frequent intervals seven days a week.
- 90 minutes to Melbourne
- 90 minutes to Wilsons Promontory
- 90 minutes to Phillip Island
- 40 minutes to Ninety Mile Beach
- 75 minutes to Mt Baw Baw ski fields
- 2 hours to Lakes Entrance